BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

My Review on the Lush Flamingo!


Hello Again!

Today's post is going to be a little review on the Flamingo from Lush! These lush reviews are beginning to be my favourite kinds of posts as I get to treat myself to a long soak in the tub!

This fluorescent Flamingo is brilliant! I just ran this under the running tap and I just watched the pink bubbles appear and the smell was amazing! It was fresh a fruity and was a 'feel good' smell! The good thing with this little beauty is that it's re-usable so once you've used it just pop it to the side to dry out and it's good to go again! So after seeing my bath, April kept banging on about having a 'Flamingo Bath' so I caved in and let her have a shot and she loved it! It is the perfect pink bath for a girly girl!!





'Till next time ...

2 comments

  1. First of all thank you so much for visiting igaberry.com and leaving a comment! I truly enjoy reading your heartwarming notes.

    Such a shame I have shower instead of bath! I would love to check out this flamingo. Btw. I am not sure if you stopped on purpose or if Google Plus just stopped sharing your posts for some reason but the last one visible on your profile is from August. :)

    I would love to connect with you on Twitter and Instagram, drop me a line so I can follow back. Have a lovely day, Iga xxx

    https://twitter.com/igaberry1 & https://www.instagram.com/igaberry/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading lush reviews as well. I've actually gone out of my way to not buy certain bath bombs once people tell me that they weren't up to scratch, but also run to the nearest lush shop once I read a good review! I love these along with the magic of christmas and magic wand, they are so reusable and get so much for your money - and look at those bubbles! Lovely review!! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete