BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Lady Writes Secret Santa!

Ho Ho Hello Again!

I was scrolling through twitter the other week and I came across a tweet from the lovely Chloe from This Lady Writes and it said that she was organising a Secret Santa! I knew straight away that I wanted to take part so I did!!

I got my email with all the different social media accounts for m person and I went and had a good old stalk and found out many different things about her. I found that she loved flamingos and caffeine free tea so I got her some goodies like that. Since then she has actually done a blog post about what she received so I will leave it here (www.sophieblunt.com) Now I know it was Secret Santa and doing that makes it not secretive at all but she actually wrote in my card her name which is Sophie and surprise - Sophie ended up having me too!! So today's post is going to be all about what My Secret Santa got me!


When I opened up my parcel I found a massive red and white striped gift bag and I was so excited! I opened it up to find everything individually wrapped in Cath Kidston wrapping paper and heaps and heaps of red and green shredded card! The first thing I opened was my card (which the penguins scarf matched the shredded card - The OCD in me was very pleased) and Sophie wrote a really nice message and she wrote that she had chosen little gifts that were perfect for a cosy night in which is perfect for me! I then pulled out this cute bag full of different hot chocolates and mini marshmallows which in this photo there are a few missing because I opened this earlier on in the week but could only take photos this weekend - but I wasn't waiting for a cheeky hot chocolate (or two).

She also included some Festive Room spray which is basically Christmas in a bottle!! I absolutely love this and will be definitely using it up until Christmas and afterwards!

Now I also love to paint my nails and I find that it's a super quick and easy way to pamper yourself and obviously Santa thinks the same seeing as this little Christmas Tree decoration was included in my parcel. It's a lovely glittery pinky-red nail varnish! The perfect colour for all those Christmas Parties!

There is also something else missing from the photo and that's this beauty! What perfect cosy night in is complete without a bath with a Lush Bath Bomb?! Well Sophie chose my new favourite Lush bath bomb in this one which is Shoot for the Stars! I have actually used this already and it was amazing - so amazing that I will be doing a whole blog post on it!


The last thing and actually my Favourite Part is this mug! Can we all just take a second and appreciate how damn cute this little guy is! It's a little Santa mug complete with Hat to keep all those hot chocolates warm! I have used this little guy so many times and have even taken him to work with me!


I have loved taking part in this and would like to say a massive Thank You to Chloe from This Lady Writes! I really do hope that she does it again next year! Also a massive thank you to my Secret Santa for all my thoughtful gifts!! I love every single one!

'Till Next Time ...


1 comment

  1. Love this post! I will absolutely be doing this again and hope you will join in then too! xx

    ReplyDelete