BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Spring Wish List | Plus size Fashion and Beauty

Hello Again,

It's that time of year again where there's daffodils everywhere and a little glimmer of sun (that's the big bright thing in the sky that is very rarely seen in Scotland) so it's time to banish those jeans and all the layers and start wearing lighter clothes - but remember a jacket and possibly a scarf and gloves because let's not forget that it's the UK! There's also so many bright lipsticks and eyeshadows that are gracing the shops so I thought I'd put together a little Spring Wish list (you know just in case I win the lottery or Sam wants to treat me *cough cough cheekathon*).

I love this cut out white shirt from River Island's new plus size range, the cut outs really give it that feminine look. This style of skirt has been around for a while now but I think it's at the time of year that I could wear it without catching a cold. This one is from New Look's plus size range and I love the button detailing down the front.

I used to be handbag obsessed then my handbag changed to a nappy bag (C'est la vie) but now that April is getting bigger I can love handbags again and they don't need to be massive so I would love this light purple satchel from River Island and I think the gold detailing finishes the look. I haven't been able to wear heels for a long time now, the talent kind of got lost, so I live in flats. I really like my converse so this look-a-like pair from New Look would do the trick for me.

Now onto the makeup! There's been so many new releases recently that everyone is raving about and the Lancome Juicy Shaker is one of the main contenders. I'd love to get this in the shade wonder melon which is a really nice pink, I do think the packaging and the way you apply it is a novelty but hey, I love it! Look at this palette from Makeup Revolution - it's the Fortune Favours the Brave and the colours in this are beautiful. Makeup Revolution products are super affordable and their recent palettes have been very pigmented. I'm intrigued by the marble effect shadows in this too - they look so high end. 

As you may know already, I'm a massive MAC fan and I want to add to my lipstick collection so I think I might add this one which is a satin lipstick in the shade Twig. Again it's that really nice pink (your lips but better kind of shade) that is totes appropriate for spring! Last up is the product that I want the most and it's the Cheekathon palette from Benefit! It has Rockateur, Dallas, Hoola, Corilista and Dandelion in it so all of them for £44.50 is an absolute bargain!!

So that is everything on my Spring Wish list! Have you tried any of these? Let me know!


2 comments

  1. Oo I like the skirt a lot. Such a cute outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute wishlist!! That bag is beautiful and so adorable, perfect for spring!!

    Sarah xox

    ReplyDelete