BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Christmas Gift Ideas Under £20 for Her ..

Ho Ho Hello again,

It's getting to that time of year where we show the special people in our lives how much we love them, so why do you get them a little something special that you know they will love?! Here are a few ideas of mine that any girl/woman would love to receive this christmas (I know I would, hint hint wink wink Sam).


First up is this beautiful mini Benefit Crescent Row Limited Edition perfume set! How cute do they look? I have had 'My Place or Your's Gina' before and it smells amazing. This would be great for any benefit lover or perfume lover! You can get this for £19.50 www.debenhams.com

Next is a Skinny Dip London phone case. These make great stocking fillers for all ages! They range from £12 uperwards and you can get your hands on this love heart one for £12.00 www.skinnydiplondon.com

These little bath fizzers are from Zoella's Christmas Beauty range. They're beautiful as is the jar that you can re-use afterwards! They are only £9.00  www.superdrug.com

Next up is another fragrance and this is from the Library of Fragrance and it's Christmas in New York (I can only imagine that would smell bloody amazing) you can get this and a whole lot more fragrances for £15.00 thelibraryoffragrance.com

I so want these - it's the 'so tweet' pyjamas from George at ASDA. We have the tradition, along with many I'm sure, that we get special Christmas pjs every year and these would do the job! They're £15 direct.asda.com

Books make brilliant gifts and this one has a little bit of everything in it, it's Tanya Burr's book, Love Tanya. It has a sections about her life, baking and how to increase your confidence. I already have this book so I am personally recommending it especially if that special person in your life likes her YouTubers. Right now it £9.74 www.waterstones.com

Last up is a Beauty Box Subscription, I recommend Glossy box as I have been getting these for the last few months and I've never been disappointed. You can choose a subscription plan and again, this would be perfect for all ages! You can find out more here www.glossybox.co.uk and subscriptions start at £10.00 plus £3.25 postage and packaging.

I hope this helps you with your Christmas shopping, we all know it can get very stressful! But try and remember it's a happy festive time of year that should be enjoyed!

'Till next time ...


3 comments

  1. I saw the so tweet PJ's in Asda yesterday and they feel so nice and cosy! Great choices :) X

    http://letsstartwiththisone.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete