BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

My Review of the Make Up Revolution New-trals VS. Neutrals Palette!


Hello Again,

I have been doing quite a bit of Christmas Shopping lately but some how, along the way I managed to buy myself some make up (whoops). I have been eyeing up a lot of Make Up Revolutions newer palettes as I have a couple of them already and love them and when I was in one of my local super drugs as spotted this I just had to buy it! It's the New-Trals vs Neutrals Palette! 

I think this palette is beautiful! The shadows are lovely and are all really pigmented. I have been using this for the past few days now and I really like popping the second darkest berry shade under my water line for that pop of colour! This is also the first palette of theirs that I have bought when I comes with a proper brush, ok it's not a morph brush or anything like that but it's so much better than those annoying sponge tip things. It's great for weekends away and nights out as it saves you taking brushes with you.







 I think this palette is great for this time of year with the berry shades and the glittery shadows - perfect for any Christmas Night Out! What's your favourite Make Up Revolution Palette?

'Till next time ...

No comments