BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Beauty Haul!


Hello Again,

So yes, it's that time of year where we're treating all our friends and loved ones but who says we can't treat ourselves? Well I did!! I have been on a no-makeup buying thing for the past month now so I just couldn't resist these little beauties! As per, this is going to be a long ass post - so grab yourself a festive Hot Chocolate, some candy canes and kick up your feet!


Now a few of these things I had run out of so I just wanted to re-stock so that was my Garnier Micellar Cleansing water because I honestly love this stuff. It really does help to take of my make-up and I actually think it's help make my skin much clearer!

For my brows I stick to the Soap and Glory Archery brow tint and crayon - I did actually read on Hannah Heartss blog that they have brought out like a big brother version of this which I did want to get my hands on but sadly the boots I was in had run out so I just stuck to this one in the shade brownie points.

Soap and Glory had an offer on that if you spent over £15.00 then you got this cute little box of three products - this is going to be in a separate post but to take me over the £15.00 I picked up a mascara. I chose the (wait for the real really really long name) Thick and Fast Flash-Extensions Effect Mascara in wicked black! I used to use this years ago and loved it so I thought it would be a nice addition to my collection.

I've been hunting high and low for a good yet cheap matte bronzer and when I saw this massive ultra matte bronzer from Make Up Revolution I had to buy it! It's the perfect shade for me too its not too dark yet it's dark enough! YAY!

This next thing I adore!! It's the New-Trals vs Neutrals eyeshadow palette from Make Up Revolution!! It's bloody beautiful but I'm not going to say too much about it as I have a post on this too!!


2015 has really been the year where I've watched the most YouTube and like everyone else I have my favourites and yes Zoella, Zoe Sugg is one of my favourites. Now I do have a few things from her previous ranges but when I saw her video about her Christmas Range I just had to get my hands on something! So when I saw this cute little soap on a stick I just had to get it (I say this with everything, I think it's me trying to justify buying so much - oh well) this would also make such a cute stocking stuffer don't you think?


This last thing I feel I'm so late jumping on the band waggon but I'm so glad I did. It's the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara!! I think I can honestly say that this is one of the best mascara's I've ever used! This makes my lashes look so long and so thick I love it! If anyone is looking to get me anything for Christmas just get me one of these! I highly recommend it!


So that is my 'little' haul. Let me know if you have treated yourself this Christmas and if you have what's your favourite thing you've bought?

'Till next time ...

1 comment

  1. The miscellar water is the best!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete