BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

December's Glossy Box - The Rose Gold Edit

Ho! Ho! Hello Again!

I have been subscribing to GlossyBox for 5 months now, but I haven't been as excited to receive one as I was this month when I found out that December's box was a Rose Gold Edit! You know me, I love anything rose gold (give me a rose gold Brussel Sprout and I'd give it a try)

I actually received this about a week ago but I've just had one look and haven't actually tried anything because I've been waiting to take photos so I've had to wait till the weekend (although now writing this I do currently have the StarSkin After Party Mask on - It's great). So now this is done, you can find me using all the goodies in here, do you want to see what was inside? Take a look ...

So as I said about 20 times - December's box is the Rose Gold Edit and it's in collaboration with Really Ree! If you don't know who she is (where have you been?!) you can find her here.

So let's have a look at the box itself first! It's a beautiful Rose Gold Box with white polka dots to look like snow and on the side in beautiful Rose Gold Calligraphy, it says 'let's Celebrate'. I am most certainly keeping this box!





So in this months box we have 6 products! When it's normally just 5 so thanks GlossyBox! The 6th Product was this amazing mask from Starskin. There was 4 different masks available and I got the After Party one. 'Starskin's masks are an absolute saviour during party season because they will hydrate and pep up pre-party skin and rescue tired 'morning after the night before' complexions. Each of the four masks picked are soaked in 30ml of vitamin-packed-serum - the equivalent to a full bottle'. Now I have actually had this one while typing this post and I've just taken it off and it feels like I've got a brand new face. It feel super hydrated and plump!! You can get these for £8.50 here.


Next up is the Statement Skin Highlighter Pencil from So Susan. I've now had a couple of products from So Susan and I've liked them all so I'm looking forward to trying this! It's a full-size product and it's in the shade Star Light and it's a really nice gentle champagne highlighter, it's really creamy and feels so nice on the back of my hand. 'This pencil is the secret to instant light for your skin. Glide and blend across your cheekbones, down the centre of your nose and on your cupids bow for the most beautiful dewy glow'. This is £15.00 and you can get it here.


The next product is from a brand I've never heard of before and it's the rosewood reviving mist from Monu Spa. Really Ree has said, 'It's perfect for dull, stressed or flushed skin thanks to the zesty blend of essential oils including lemon, rosewood and geranium. I love this to set my makeup and you can also use it straight after cleansing and before your serum'. That sounds really good and I'm going to try set my makeup with it and hopefully it works a treat! This is a sample size but you can get the full sized bottle for £11.95 here.


Next up is the Golden Skin Caviar (ooh la la) Eye Roll On from Etre Belle. I have only used one product like this and that was The body Shop's Eyes Cube which I loved so hopefully this is just as good! 'The cooling gel will leave the most tired of peepers looking refreshed and radiant'. I am going to be exceptionally rushed off my feet for the next few weeks so fingers crossed this helps get rid of my bags! This is not a full size product but you can get it in all it's glory for £30.66 (oooocha) here.


Up next is a nail varnish from Collection in the colour 31. Touch of Glamour. This is a really nice colour with gold glitter all through it with bigger specks of purple glitter. This is a quick drying varnish and it's easy build able. 'The pigmented pop of glitter will instantly amp up your look! This is only £2.99 and you can get your hands on this here. This is going to be great for this time of year!


Last up is the bright vibrant Liquid Lipstick in Show Off from Essence. Now this would be the only product from this months box that I'm a little disappointed with and the only reason I feel that way is because of the colour. Looking at this colour frightens me - I love a red lip and if you wear it and rock it then honestly, well done you! I wish I had your confidence - me, I just feel like so self conscious and paranoid that I look stupid! I know I shouldn't feel that way I just do. But back to the product, I did try it on at home and it's got a really nice smooth texture and the vanilla smell is amazing and I love the packaging!! This is only £2.50 and you can get it here.


 So that's December's GlossyBox and I'm so looking forward to trying everything (even the liquid lipstick around my house). Do you subscribe? What is your favourite product?

'Till next time ...


2 comments