BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

The Christmas Tag!


Ho Ho Hello again!!

I've seen a few of these kind of posts going around and as I am a MASSIVE Christmas fan, I thought I would do it too! So jingle my bells and off we go (cheeky) ..

1. What is your favourite Christmas film?

My Favourite Christmas film is The Santa Claus. I used to watch this every year when I was little (I still do) and my dad used to work away in America, but I remember one year he was away just up to Christmas and he brought me back a princess hat which was just like one out of the film and I was absolutely chuffed!!

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?

YES! But the past few years haven't been - damn global warming!

3. Where do you usually spend your Christmas?

At home with Sam and April. Then for boxing day we go to my Gran and Grandads in St Andrews where all of my family from my Mum's side go. I've been going there for as long as I can remember but it'll be stopping soon because they're going to be selling up (it's a B&B and they are retiring).

4. What is your favourite Christmas song?

Wham - Last Christmas! Bloody Brilliant!

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

Sometimes ...

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?

Rudolph, Comet, Cupid, Prancer, Dancer, blizten ... no.

7. What Christmas traditions are you looking forward to most this year?

Just seeing April open her presents from Santa.

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Fake sadly, I would love to get a real tree one year.

9. What is your all-time favourite Christmas food/sweet treat?

My Grandma's Dumpling! It's a cake-like thing full of raisins and stuff. It's Lovely!

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

Giving - I like to put a lot of thought into the presents I give.

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?

I can't choose!!

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the festive season?

I would hate to go away over Christmas as I always think it should be sent at home. But in the lead up to Christmas I would love to take April to Lapland to meet Santa.

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

Pro-wrapper!!

14. Most memorable Christmas moment?

When my mum used to come to our house (parents and divorced) dressed as Santa every Christmas morning. Some times if not all of the times, she used to walk from her work dressed in the costume. That's love!

15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?

I think someone at school told me.

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?

Yes and No! I always try my best though!

17. What makes the festive period special for you?

Just spending time with family. At the end of the day it's not about what you get or what you eat (don't get me wrong, the food is amazing) but It's who is around your table! Family is everything to me!!

So that is my Christmas Tag! Hopefully you've got to know a little bit more about me.
If you do this tag or any Christmas Tag please leave your links below as I'd love to read them!!

'Till next time ...

No comments