BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

mini lush haul

Hello Again,

This Saturday's post is going to be a little lush haul - I did buy a couple of bath bombs and bubble bars a while ago but I only got to enjoy one (which was Intergalactic and it was amazing and unfortunately my lush store doesn't think they'll be able to get their hands on more) but unfortunately a little someone with very little hands poured a jug of water all over the rest of them (breathe - she's only two I have to forgive her, do I? Of course I do. Just) so I have replenished my little stock and will be adding some more over the next week or two. So here are the four things I picked up (I am also going to take note of the descriptions that they put on their labels as some of them are genius!)


First up is the Pink Flamingo Bubble Bar! I have seen this all over twitter and instagram etc so I just had to buy it! I love the fact that it's on a stick so I can swirl it around in my bath. When I took this out to take my little photos April came running over so she's a fan already - I'll share it with her as she loves bubbles in her bath.

'Birds of a feather bathe together! Slip into something more fruity with this cocktail-inspired reusable bubble bath, filled with fragrant rosewood and ylang ylang. Let the bubbly flow.'

So as described ever so well by Lush this smell so much like a fruity cocktail - and the rosewood really does come through to! (I just want to close my eyes and picture my self on a beach, in a bath with a cocktail - on a beach in a bath - strange).


Next up is the Skydancer - Far from the Madding Guns Bath Bomb which is a charity bath bomb. All profits go towards satellite tagging hen harrier chicks - which I'm happy doing my little bit! This smells so fresh and amazing with little hints of aniseed. I love the design of this too - the yellow with the blue bird in front is so captivating.

'Profits from each and every one of these soft floral and liquorice-scented bath bombs will help fund equipment to satellite tag any endangered hen harrier chicks born in the coming years. With bergamot, Sicilian lemon and cinnamon leaf oils, this bath bomb with take you under its wing and fight wildlife crime in one clean sweep.'

I'm so excited to use this and I will be using this first, hopefully when I go back next week I can pick up a couple more as they are a one off product!


The next two products are ones that I previously had but didn't get the chance to use (totally over it) so first up is the Creamy Candy Bubble bar! This smells SO DAMN GOOD, honestly good enough to eat. I am definitely a Sweet tooth girl more than a savoury girl so this is right up my street with its candy floss scent!

'Crush under running water to create vanilla candy floss scented bubbles whilst almond oil and cocoa butter moisture the skin. Smells good enough to eat (please don't though, that would be silly). Self preserving and Suitable for vegans'.

This is also so pleasing to the eye (the majority of Lush's products are) and the little candy-like flower pressed into the centre is so pretty. Can't wait to use this - I think April will also be a major fan of this.


Last but certainly not least is the Dragon Egg bath ballistic which I had previously bought too. When I have a sniff of the little bag its in I honestly smell lemon sherbet! (You know, the little multi-coloured tubes of sherbet you used to get as a kid - like that). I am very intrigued swell by the circle of colours so I'm excited to see when it's launched into the bath as i think it's going to explode and they're going to escape everywhere!

'Run yourself the perfect temperature bath, get in, then take a moment to let go of the world outside your bathroom, before launching your ballistic into the water and watch it fizz away.'

This sounds exactly what I am in need for, Ive have a very hard time at work lately and I feel so wrapped up with stress so this I'm looking forward to watching this fizz away as well as my stress.


So that is all from my little Lush Haul, like I said I am going back either this coming week or the following so there may be another haul. But for now I'm going to enjoy treating myself to these beauties. 

Have you been into your local Lush Store recently, what are your favourites?

'Till next time ...



2 comments

  1. Such a lovely haul hun, oh no your poor lush goodies being destroyed :( The Pink Flamingo Bubble Bar looks so lovely and I love that this smells like a fruity cocktail, I desperately need a lush splurge after this ;)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is!! I'm going to be buying another flamingo! Glad you enjoyed my post! X

    ReplyDelete