BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Interview a Blogger, BlogVlogsEtc | Blog Series

Hello Again!

I would like to start off saying thank you very much to absolutely everyone who took part in my Interview a Blogger Blog Series! It's been running for a few months now and they've been very popular and we've got to know a lot more bloggers that bit better! I have decided to end the blog series as it's had a really good run but I think it's just time to call it a day but before I do I always wanted to answer the questions myself so last but not least, today's blogger is BlogsVlogsEtc (in the words of Adele, hello, it's me). Let's get to know a bit more about me!

1. Tell us something about yourself and your blog?

Hello! I'm Sarah and I'm 23 from Aberdeen, Scotland. I'm engaged to my best friend and together we have a little girl called April, she's 3! I work in a warehouse (oh the glamour) and in my spare time I write my blog, BlogsVlogsEtc which is a Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle blog.

2. How did you get into blogging? Did someone else inspire you?

I actually got into it because of my little brother and an old friend. My little brother introduced me to the world of YouTube and I stumbled across the likes of Zoella. I then decided to start a YouTube channel which I did like 3 videos but then lost all confidence so I decided to start a blog because I felt I could express myself better.

3. What does blogging mean to you and why?

Blogging is an escape for me. I feel like I can be my true self and speak about whatever I want to. I am proud of what I have built up and I really enjoy doing it.

4. I personally have almost stopped blogging so, What keeps you motivated?

I think the blog and twitter community keep me motivated. It's actually really nice seeing everyone's posts and little updates and that kind of gives me a kick up the arse to carry on. There has been times that I have stopped, but I always think I'll come back to it!

5. Name some (one,two or three) of your favourite bloggers and tell us why they’re your favourite?

HannahHearts (shock horror) - I love her photos and her content is really great! She's also such a nice person!
Miel and Mint - Again great photography and great content - I also find her posts really relatable. She's also one of my favourite instagrammers!
Vix Meldrew - I love Vix! Her posts are so damn funny and are straight to the point! I also bloody love her #vixswipes tweet sessions - hilarious!

6. What do you do when you’re not blogging?

I'm probably either working or eating - or both!

7. What are you most proud of when it comes to your blog?

I think I'm just proud for keeping it going. I've been blogging for almost a year now and I don't think I'm going to give up anytime soon! I also really like the design of it - jus' sayin'

8. Everyone has a favourite and a least favourite post, what are yours?

My Favourite post is the one I did about the Go Ape Adventure - it was amazing! Bloody terrifying but amazing - I really want to do it again!
My Least favourite post -  I don't actually want to say.

9. As I’m mainly a beauty blogger I feel like I have to ask at least one beauty question so: If you could only use one kind of beauty product what would it be and why?

Mascara! I have loved asking people this question just to see their answer and they've kind of been across the board but for me it's Mascara. I just feel like it helps open up your face and makes you like awake.

10. What would you say to someone who aspires to become a blogger?

Do it! I have made so many friends through my blog and I think I'm actually a happier person since doing it. Don't pressure yourself either - don't feel like you need to post three times a week. If you can only manage/want to post once every three weeks then do that. Remember that your blog is yours and you should only be doing it to make yourself happy! 



Again, thank you to everyone who has taken part in my little Blog Series!! I've loved interacting with you all and I've enjoyed getting to know you all a bit better!! 

Usually I end these posts with, 'Come back next Saturday to see who the next blogger is'. Well, come back because you never know, this series might start up again!!

No comments