BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Why you need hotter shoes!! | Discount Code

Hello Again!

There's nothing worse when you have great looking shoes but after wearing them for 5 minutes, they're killing your feet! How does good looking shoes with the comfort sound to you, good? Well keep reading!

I was invited along to Hotter in Aberdeen to preview their new Spring/Summer collection. Now I'm not going to lie, I was a bit apprehensive only because I have always associated Hotter with mums and golden oldies but I was oh so wrong! Yes they do have shoes that your mum and gran would wear but they also have shoes that you would!

Let me tell you a little bit more about Hotter:

In February 2010 there were 5 Hotter stores - today there are over 80! They've expanded massively in just a few year. Hotter is the UK's biggest shoe manufacturer - making a pair of shoes every 20 seconds (woah). They started making slippers and now? They make shoes as comfortable as slippers (who doesn't want shoes that feel like you're wearing slippers?!?). Hotter shoes have comfort concept features in every pair and they even include wiggle room! The soles of the shoes are made in the Hotter Factory and are filled with millions of air bubbles! They stock ladies shoes in size 3 to 9 (which is really good for me as I have a size 9 - I know, you have found bigfoot). They even stock some half sizes and different widths which is very rare for a shoe shop to do these days!

Here we have some of their new floral shoes which include the Tara shoe (the navy skater shoe with flowers) I absolutely loved these! 


Sam makes fun of my 'taste' of footwear because he says that I like 'old lady' shoes but they're so fashionable right now and these little beauties are too - they are the Brieton Shoes! I love the chain across the front. They were super soft and had great cushioning all round the inside of the shoe!


Here's the Hotter Bus which has been winging it's way across the UK.


Now I got my hands on these cheeky little bad boys, Hotter's H92 - Feather Shoes! These are Hotter's lightest shoe and that really does make a difference when you're wearing them. They also have memory foam insoles so they literally mould to the shape of your foot and when you're not wearing them it bounces back! I have basically worn these every single day since I got them and I'm obsessed!!


If you want to get your hands on some great looking shoes with the comfort go give Hotter a try! The ladies in shore are very friendly and will help you find the perfect shoes for your feet!! If you do want to go get a pair or two then I have a discount code for you to get £10 off your first order and that includes free delivery! 

Discount Code: PPATEN

Terms and Conditions: £10 off plus free delivery on your first order only. You are entitled to £10 off the total order value of any full priced items in the Hotter range (excluding shoe care products and accessories) plus Free delivery. Minimum order valve £25. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or on Sale. Expires 30/06/16.

Thank you to the Hotter team for inviting me along and thank you to the lovely ladies in the store who stayed back to help us out. I will be back for more!! 

No comments