BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Posts by some great Bloggers | Bit of a Schedule Change

Do you know what really get’s my goat? Myself! In the little ‘about me’ part on the right side of my blog I have said that I post on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays but you know what? I’ve been slacking! So I am making a vow right here, right now to whoever is reading this (Hi mum) I am taking that back. I am going to post when I can and when I want to. I don’t have a never ending bank balance that let’s me buy all the new makeup and the entire H&M Home ware range. I wish I did, but I don’t. Recently I’ve been feeling very pressurised (by myself might I add) to churn out a post just because Tuesday is the next day and that’s been taking away the fun of my blog. To me, I enjoy it when I have a good post out even if I only get 30 views or whatever (the views don’t bother me at all, of course I get excited when a post has over a certain amount but show me a blogger who doesn’t)

This is one of the very lovely stock photos from ashleyelladesign.com as it's pitch black right now and I have no stock photos of my own.

The point I’m trying to come out with is I’m only going to be posting when I feel genuinely happy when doing so. If there’s not a post on a Thursday but there is on a Friday that’s fine with me, continuity isn’t everything in life, that’s just the way it is! 

So blah blah blah, after that rant, I have decided dedicate this post to a few of the great posts I've read recently and honestly, I have been so impressed with the content! So here are a few bloggers and their post's that I've been so impressed by:

Vix Meldrew - this girl doesn't take any shit and doesn't care about writing post's that may push the boundaries and I love her for that! I am such a fan of lists and if you are like me then you should definitely check her out! Her most recent post made me actually almost choke on a minstrel in the middle of my office, it's all about her do's and don'ts about sexting!! 
http://www.vixmeldrew.com/vixmeldrew/2016/2/15/musings-the-art-of-sexting

Lady Writes - I have been speaking to Chloe from Lady Writes for a while now and I commend her so much as she is a very hectic lady but is also a single mum! I don't know what that feels like, but it's hard for me and I have Sam by my side! I always find myself going over to her blog every few days to catch up and one of my favourite posts of hers is all about living in Modern Day Motherhood. Why do I like it so much? Because she tells the truth! 

JuicyyyJess - I bloody love this girl and I haven't actually spoken that much to her (I swear I'm not a stalker) but I will admit I did attempt to make her rainbow cupcakes but failed miserably and they were not fit for human consumption. Jess's recipe was spot on - it just so happens that I can't bake for shit! Anyway, I am a massive fan of PLL and I loved Jess's Most Loved PLL Moments post (Hannah dancing just makes me so happy).

4 comments

  1. You absolute lovely lady! I love this, and you know what - who cares if we haven't technically met yet in person - you still count as a friend to me, and I love that we're both bloggers and mummies! Thank you for featuring me here, feeling totally honoured and pretty chuffed! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! You do an amazing job!! Xx

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet post. Its nice to see bloggers sharing the love, i am going to check some of these out now :)
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check them all out they're great ladies and great bloggers! Thanks for the comment! X

      Delete