BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Wanderlust Crush List | Travel


Hello Again!!

I have been wanting to do a little Wanderlust post for a while now especially because Aberdeen's weather sucks so I decided to show you the five places I would love to go to! I haven't actually been on holiday abroad for about 12 years, my last holiday was when I went on a school trip to Toledo in Spain. There's a couple of factors in why I haven't been on holiday - Money, every single penny counts to us and the small fact that I am terrified of Flying! This is a fear that I want to get over but I can't see if happening in a while! But hey - one can dream right?!

The blue sky, the blue sea and the white sand! I'd just love to find a hammock somewhere, have a funky straw in a coconut and get lost in a good book. Sounds good doesn't it?!
The only tall buildings we have here in Aberdeen are skyscrapers, and trust me they're not appealing to the eye. I think I fell in love with New York because of Sex and the City. I'd love to have a Carrie Bradshaw moment and step out of a brown stone in some amazing outfit and a fabulous pair of shoes and wave down a yellow cab! It would be amazing. Also I'd love to grab a Starbucks and have a walk through Central Park in the winter - just like something out of a movie.



Sam and I were actually planning a little weekend getaway to Rome before we had April but we just forgot all about it. I'd love to visit the Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum and the Spanish Steps (just like Lizzie did in the Lizzie McGuire movie - remember that?!) 
 You know the saying, 'A picture speaks a thousand words' (or something like that) well this photo explains why I want to go to Iceland - the Northern Lights. They just puzzle and amaze me at the same time.

San Francisco! I feel like all of my dream places have something to do with films that I watched when I was younger and I fell in love with San Fran when I watched The Princess Diaries! The houses look really cute and I really want to see the iconic hilly streets and the Golden Gate bridge!


There is the five places that I'd love to go to - they are definitely going to go on my Bucket List (when I eventually get round to writing one). Have you been to any of these places before? What's n your Wanderlust Crush List?
sources: All images are from Google.

1 comment

  1. I totally understand why you're drawn to these cities! I have already been to NYC and it is one of the best cities in the world, no lies. I am also going to Rome next month, I can't wait! Travelling to these places is worth trying to overcome your fear, which I am sure will become reality with courage and effort put into it! Be brave! Margaux x
    www.bonjourwhite.com

    ReplyDelete