BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

My Beauty Bucket List! | In Collab with Montse from Beauteur!

Hello Again!!

Today's post is a collab with the beautiful Montse from Beauteur! She lives in Wales (is anyone else obsessed with the welsh accent?!?) but she is originally from Barcelona - she calls it Spelsh - I think that's hilarious! She's 28 and married, not much of a lover of tea - which I'm not either and apparently being a blogger and not being obsessed with tea is a big deal so I'm glad I'm not the only one! The one thing that I can't understand is the fact that she's not a chocolate lover - say what?!? But I can overlook that (massive) thing because she seems like such a lovely person and her blog is bloomin' amazing!

So Montse had the idea of a beauty bucket list which I love! Basically we're going to list the ten beauty related things we want to do before we die! My one isn't strict so no hate, I mean I doubt I'll do all of this but hey, you never know! Be sure to check out Mons post!


BVE - Beauty Bucket List!

  1. I would love a Boob job! I would and I've really considered it in the past, I just feel my girls aren't as happy looking as they could be! (Sorry if that's TMI but after a child has been 'at' them they kind of lose their oomph!).
  2. I'd love to have a beauty room! You know when you see those YouTubers do a makeup collection video and it's drawers and drawers of lipstick that you know you'll never use - that's what I'd like! I mean if no one likes me at least I'll be surrounded by makeup and makeup never judges!
  3. I quite fancy getting my eyebrows tattooed on! Now before you think - what, eww - I'd like normal eyebrow shaped eyebrows not a single scary black line or anything. If any of you know the YouTuber Shaannxo - she just got hers done and that's what I'd like. (I would probably chicken out of this just incase I did end up with clown eyebrow (comment down below if you know what I mean).
  4. Eyelash Extensions! My eyelashes are naturally long but there's just not enough of them!
  5. Haha here's one that I would love to happen - I'd love to own every single MAC lipstick! Pretty sure a lot of you reading this would like this too!
  6. I'd really like to go back to my natural hair colour which is Mousey Brown/Blonde.
  7. But on the other hand I'd love to go crazy with my hair colour! Blue, Pink, Purple, Green, whatever colour/s I felt like!
  8. I'd love to get a break again. I had a brace for almost three years I think so they were all straight and beautiful - but - I never wore my retainer! There's a little lesson for you there kids, always wear your retainer! So there's just a few slightly squint that I'd like fixed.
  9. I'd like to have all the Makeup brushes! All of them (but then I'd like to be able to pay someone to wash them all).
  10. I would like to perfect a makeup look that I was so happy with so I could do my own makeup on my wedding day! I don't know why I'd like to do this but I just would. 
So there's my Beauty Bucket List - Like I said I'm not living my life to try and complete this and the only one I think I could do was number 10, but thanks for reading my post!

Do you have a beauty bucket list? If so, what's on it?!

'Till next time ...

1 comment

  1. Some here that I too would like too; own all the mac lipsticks, makeup brushes and have a beauty room! A girl can dream, right? This is such a good idea for a post by the way! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete