BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

February Favourites!


Hello Again,

Does anyone else think that January flew by and that we missed February?! How is it March already? It's officially spring and we had a snow storm today, oh how the world is a marvellous place.

Anyway, it's that time of the month where I share with you what I have been loving for the past month. Side note: I have also loved a few pieces that have been added to my wardrobe but they are going to feature soon so keep your peepers peeped for that. Enough babbling and let's get to the favourites!



The first thing I want to speak about is this Digital Argan Wand from Diva (I'm actually borrowing this from my mum for a while and I don't want to give it back) I normally either have my hair scraped back in a high pony or a messy bun or poker straight and I was just fancying a change so when I got this i fell in love with the look it gave me (you can see how I styled my hair in the photo above my about me section). I love how big it makes my hair (big hair don't care) and how long the curls stay in my hair - even through to the next day!

Lush Dirty Solid Perfume - Love the smell of this, it's a nice mix of the sea, mint and a hint of man!

MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in Sweet Heat - This is such a nice metallic golden brown eyeshadow. It's great for putting all of the lid on lazy makeup days or it's good for building up your crease.

Loreal Color Riche Blake's Delicate Rose - This is such a vibrant girly pink, great for trying to get me out of my comfort zone!

No7 Eye Serum (cannot find the link anywhere - it may have been a Christmas Exclusive).

Maybelline Super Stay Makeup setting Spray - I have done a whole post on this I love it so much! (Product of the Week Post)

Soap and Glory Thick and Fast HD Mascara - Again I have done a post about this too! It's great for volume and length! (Top Mascara's Post)

The last thing I want to speak about is this lovely Eyelet Shoulder bag from Next, again this is from my Mum (thanks Mum). I have been using this every day since I got it and I just love it! It's a big change from the massive grey across body bag that I had been using for the past few years. I feel like recently I've got to know my personal style a lot better and this is a very happy addition to my bag collection (which I think consists of 4 bags - I know - I need more).


Thank you very much for reading this post. I know I tend to baffle on and end up writing massively long posts so I did try and shorten this (yes I know, this is a short post for me). What have been your favourite things over the last month, I'd love to know (I'm nosey like that).

'Till next time ...

1 comment

  1. It snowed in Bristol again today too - the weather needs to sort itself out! Great choices for February, especially the lipstick. Spring for me is all about the pinks!
    - www.roisinslatest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete