BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Interview a Bloggers, Sarah in Wonderland | Blog Series

Hello Again,

Welcome back to my series, Interview a Blogger. Today we have the lovely Sarah from Wonderland Blogs (Sarah in Wonderland). I hope you love her answers as much as I do.

1. Tell us something about yourself and your blog?

I'm a disabled blogger who writes about beauty, lifestyle and chronic illness.


2. How did you get into blogging? Did someone else inspire you?


I've blogged on and off for years but in 2015 decided to really focus more time and effort into writing.


3. What does blogging mean to you and why?


I love it, I enjoy sharing my opinion, and I especially like connecting with my readers and other bloggers. I've had a few emails from readers that have said a particular post has really helped them and that means the world to me.

4. I personally have almost stopped blogging so, What keeps you motivated?

I've always been a writer, I love to write, I love words, and I really enjoy posting and interacting.


5. Name some (one,two or three) of your favourite bloggers and tell us why they’re your favourite?


- Dorkface - Jemma is so creative, so innovative, inspiring and absolutely lovely. I love everything about her style.
- British Beauty Addict - I love Emily's writing style and content, her blog is literally Beauty Heaven.
- Sea The Stars - I've followed Sarah's blog for a while and it's like my happy place, I love her blog.


6. What do you do when you’re not blogging?


I spend way too much time on Twitter, watching Netflix, tormenting my boyfriend and FaceTiming with my 3 year old nephew.


7. What are you most proud of when it comes to your blog?


I was interviewed by the BBC for a post I wrote about being disabled and wearing make up, that was pretty awesome.


8. Everyone has a favourite and a least favourite post, what are yours?


I love a haul, I'm so nosey, I love to know what people have been buying. I'm not really interested in fashion, I know, shoot me now.

9. As I’m mainly a beauty blogger I feel like I have to ask at least one beauty question so: If you could only use one kind of beauty product what would it be and why?

Oh my days, you did not just ask me that! Concealer, preferably Urban Decay Naked concealer, I have horrendous eye bags, those babies need covering.


10. What would you say to someone who aspires to become a blogger?


Don't aspire, just do. And good luck.



Thank you so much to Sarah for taking part! It's been an absolute pleasure.

Come back next Saturday to see who are next blogger is.

1 comment