BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

February's GlossyBox | Unboxing

Hello Everyone and Happy Valentines day to you all!

I am a firm believer in you should show love all year round not just on the 14th of February but none the less I hope you're all being whisked away and wined and dined. We have decided this year to have  a nice relaxing day in the house having breakfast in bed and I think we're going to do some baking as a family! 

Earlier this week I received my monthly Glossybox and it's beautifully decorated with heart balloons and the quote, 'Love is in the air'. So I thought I would share with you what is inside the 'Beauty Soulmates' box!


So like I said earlier this box is so beautiful, let me know what you do with your subscription boxes once all the products are out because I think they're far too pretty to throw away!?


So when opening up the box you a greeted with the lovely white ribbon against the vibrant pink tissue paper! As this months box is they're Beauty Soulmates edition they've really thought about products that help make you feel and look beautiful! They've also added on their little card, "Don't let couples have all the fun this valentines Day, it's the perfect time to celebrate anyone and everyone who is special to you"


So they are 4 full-size products in this months box and 1 luxury sized product too so you really are getting more than your moneys worth.


'With a water -activated bar of moisturising serum infused with marine extracts and shea butter, this razor hydrates skin after shaving and the five blades leaves legs super soft. Ri-Jean, Senior Brand Sales Manager


'The combination of natural and organic ingredients in Naobay's mask leaves hair soft, silky and easy to manage.' Alice, Beauty Editor


'These pretty floral tweezers are a makeup bag essential. The slanted edge makes them perfect for brow shaping and if you simply need to tame a few unruly hairs they're ideal for precision plucking.' Evie, Editorial Director


'Lip gloss is the one beauty product I'm never, ever without and I adore MUA's Power Pout Glaze because it provides a sheer, subtle hint of colour to my lips'. Coryn, Brand Campaign Manager


'I rarely go anywhere without a slick of eyeliner on and Kicka K's is perfect for painting on a cat eye (and it doesn't budge). The tip allows you to draw the most precise line or you can blend it out for a brown smokey eye. What's more, is it comes equipped with a built-in sharpener.' Jess, Graphic Designer.


So that is February's GlossyBox and it's definitely got all the products you need to pamper yourself and make yourself feel great!! Have you used any of these products? If so, let me know!

'Till next time ...

No comments