BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Aberdeen Blogger Meet Up | The Long Dog Cafe

Hello Again, 

What happens when you get a bunch of bloggers in a place with great interior and even better food?! They get their cameras out!

A couple of weekends ago I went to my first meet up and I'm going to be honest I was quite apprehensive going and was in two minds about going but I'm so glad I did! We met up in a little cafe in Aberdeen called The Long Dog cafe and it is one of the cutest little cafes I've been to. As I said I was a bit apprehensive to go along but that was just the nerves speaking, everyone who came along was so nice and it was really lovely getting to meet the people who I've spoken to before on twitter and finding new people and new bloggers. If there's going to be more, which I think there will be, I'm definitely going to go along. 


When I first went in I just grabbed a tea (I thought I'd see what everyone else went for as I didn't want to be the only chick with something chocolate) but when the waitress brought over Sarah's (SarahRooftops) white hot chocolate I was up and out of my seat to order myself one! I went for the Milk Chocolate Hot Chocolate with toasted marshmallow on top and because that wasn't enough sugar I went for their Ultimate Brownie and oh my goodness I was not disappointed! So if you're in the Westend of Aberdeen and even if you have your dog with you go along as they have little bowls of water for your four legged friends along with biscuits!


I also really want to go back and try out some of their ice creams (or them all you know, for research). It was just such a nice little cafe with great company!



I loved meeting everyone and I'm looking forward to seeing you all again!

'Till next time ...

No comments