BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

The original Beauty Blender | Review


Hello Again!

Guess who's back? Back again? Sarah's back, tell a friend! Woo! (sorry) I'm back with a beauty post which I feel like I haven't had one in ages so I am back and today I'm talking about a cult product! The original Beauty Blender!!

Previously have just used brushes mainly but I have used sponges before for applying my foundation and I'm a great fan of the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge but the beauty blender takes my number on spot of a beauty sponge!


When I first saw it my initial thought was, 'oh that's quite small' but when you squeeze it under running water it practically doubles in size! The pointed end is perfect for blending in concealer and because it comes to a perfect point it gets right into the corner of your eye. I find that it applies foundation so flawlessly and I think it makes the overall finish really healthy and dewy.

Price Point. It's £16.00 - £16.00 for a sponge. But, it is really good and I've heard they're quite long lasting (unless your kitten gets it and takes a few chunk out - thanks Altas) so hopefully I don't need to replace it very often. Also they are now stocked in boots which is really good as before I've only ever seen them on websites such as Cult Beauty and Beauty Bay.

Overall it's great and if you're in the market for a new tool to apply foundation and concealer etc then I highly recommend the Beauty Blender!

See you next time

No comments