BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Does it work?! The Nivea Men Post Shave Balm | Review

Hello!

A product has been circling the beauty world recently and it's not one that you would think! It's Nivea Men Post Shave Balm! Yes, it's what men put on their faces after shaving! Somehow someone thought this would work well as a primer and it's been a hit and a miss so I thought I'd get my hands on it to review and tell you what I thought about it. So, let's get to it!


My first finding was the fragrance - it smells really strongly of a man. You know, when guys get all done up for a night with the lads - that smell! But thankfully as soon as it settles into your skin the scent goes away! When applying it, it does feel like a non silicone primer which is good. When it settles in it kind of goes tacky which I suppose is a good thing because it helps your makeup stick!

I've been using this for over a month now and I have to say - it's a Hit for me! My makeup doesn't seem to budge and it looks fresher for a lot longer than it does when I use other primers. Because this works for me its a blessing really because it comes in a 100ml bottle so that a heck of a lot of primer!


I picked this little guy up from Boots for £5.35 - Bargain!

Have you tried this? Was it a prime primer or a manly mess? Let me know, I'd love to hear how you got on.

No comments