BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Happy Easter Everyone | Easy Easter Treat Recipes


Hello and Happy Easter!!

This is just a little bonus post as it's Easter Sunday, now I don't necessarily celebrate Easter in the religious way but we do celebrate it in our own way! Each year we go on egg hunts and this year I did a little baking that I thought I would share. 

I'm just going to put this out there, I am NOT the best baker at all - But these two recipes are super super easy!

I hope that you all have a lovely Easter Sunday however you celebrate and whatever you!


Now for this little Malteser Easter Traybake, I want to credit bakingwithgranny.co.uk I didn't follow her recipe but I did see her tweet with her traybake and I wanted to make it, so thank you!































Happy Easter!!

No comments