BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Guest Post - Instaa_Sam - November Favourites

Hello Again,

Today we have a guest post by the wonderful, the funny, the ever so handsome (I have to say that, he's my fiancĂ©) Sam Donaldson from Instaa_Sam - you can find his blog here: instaasam.blogspot.co.uk although he doesn't blog a lot, the posts he has are really good! Take it away Sam ...

So it's been a been a while since my last Guest Post here on BlogsVlogsEtc and last time I hit you up with my Top tunes of that specific week. I've been invited back and Sarah originally asked if I would do another music based post. I've decided to do something different and do "My November Favourites"

In keeping with the original music theme, my favourite album this month is "Born In Echos" by The Chemical Brothers. It's been 5 years since they last released an album and this one is definitely a return to form from the British electronic duo. The first song release from the album is "Go' which features the silky smooth vocals of Q-Tip. If you haven't already heard it, make sure to check out the video below, and hit up the album on Apple Music and Spotify.


Second on the list is my favourite TV program of the month. Recently I've been watching a lot of YouTube and have round myself strangely enjoying "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" clips like "Lip Sync Battle" and Daniel Radcliffe's incredible "Alphabet Aerobics". I found out that it air on CNBC UK (Sky 505) so I've now got it set up as a series link to catch up with the hilarity!


Numero très on the list is my newest pair of sneaks that I picked up at the start of the month. You might have seen in a previous post by Sarah that she got a fancy new pair of trainers as a gift, so I decided to by myself a counterpart pair too! These are my Adidas ZX Flux Weave (Red/Purple/White). These are the second pair of ZX Flux that I have bought, and they are super comfy, have great ankle support, and make you stand out from the crowd. I will definitely be wearing these at the "Fruit Stand" over Christmas.



And then finally to finish of my list of November favourites is my favourite photo of the month. Sarah won a competition on our local radio station to see Jesus Christ Superstar at His Majesty's Theatre. Now I'm going to be honest, I didn't enjoy the show. It was not what I expected and was not my cup of tea, but I'm no critic so that's just my opinion. What I did enjoy however was getting to spend some time with my amazing fiancée without any distractions. She's funny, caring, and incredible mum and a little bit mental but I love her to bits and can't wait to see her in that white dress!

Anyway, enough with the smoosh! That was 'My November Favourites" and I hope ya'll enjoyed. hopefully this becomes a regular thing and she'll let me back again, we'll have to wait and see.  

Peace.Love.Over&Out.


x

1 comment

  1. These are some lovely things - I love those shoes though!! So bold and vibrant, with a lovely pattern too xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete