BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

January Favourites! | Bit late!

Hello Again!!

Was it just me or does anyone else feel like January was here one minute then gone the next?! I feel like it's been a while since I have done a favourites post so here are my January Faves! 

Let's start with Make Up! First up is one of my Favourite things that I got for Christmas and it's the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette! Every day that I have been wearing eye shadow it's more than likely to have been from this palette. I have mainly been using Limit and Nooner (this name makes me laugh every time - such a child) they're such nice taupe colours and they work really well in my crease. I'm so glad I own this palette as the shades are amazing and the pigmentation is really spot on! 
A few other Make Up favourites have been the Soap and Glory Solar Power bronzer and my MAC lipstick in the shade Velvet Teddy! I have found myself grabbing for these two every day! I love the colour of Velvet Teddy, it's so buildable and I feel you can a achieve that Kylie Jenner look!

I have also been loving the Loreal Brow Artist Plumper which you can read all about in my Favourite product of the week post from a few weeks back Loreal Brow Artist Plumper. The most recent product that I have bought is the Maybelline New York SuperStay24 Make Up Locking Spray and I love it! (I know I say that all the damn time but trust me, if I say I love it - then I love it). I apply this when I have all my base products on (foundation, concealer, bronzer etc) and then I apply my eyeshadow and liner because I do feel that once this is on top of liner it stays wet for a long time so if you apply it before you don't get the panda look!


I have really been loving these little earrings from H&M, my Mum actually bought them for herself then gave them to me when she saw that I liked them (Thanks Mum) and that day I actually have a rather rude word spelt out and we thought it was hilarious so another Favourite I'd like to add in is, my Mum! My mum lives about 40 miles away from me so we don't get to see each as often as we'd like but when we do we sure do laugh! I love her - she's a favourite all year round

Another thing from H&M that I have basically been living in since I got it is this lovely olive green jumper (the photo gives it no credit so you can have a look here at it). It's super cosy and it's nice and over sized, Just everything that I look for in knitwear! 

A book favourite! This is the Life Changing Magic of Tidying by Marie Kondo! (thanks to my sister for letting me borrow this - you will get it back eventually). Now, I need to admit something here ... My name is Sarah and I'm a little bit of a hoarder! Don't worry I'm nowhere near the level that warrants a TV crew to come to my house but I just seem to keep everything. So I'm in need of help and so far this is making me want to de-clutter my house!

Now you're maybe wondering why my phone is randomly in this photo, it's because I've got two apps that I have been loving recently and they are Word Swag (I'm so down with the kids) and ColorStory which is the new app from the Beautiful Mess sisters, Elsie and Emma! 



  Word swag is a great free App for making      photo's with quotes or even like I have just  finished doing, typing up Twitter chat questions! I love all the different backgrounds you can choose from too - you should check this out!


ColorStory is along the lines of instagram but instead of just having filters (which by the way there is a heap of them but you do have to pay) but you can also add effects over your photos like light leaks! I have been clicking on this way more than instagram lately!





So they have been my January Favourites! Sorry they're a bit late but what can you do!! I'd love to see what you were loving last month!!

'Till next time ...

No comments