BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Autumn To Do List

Hello Again,

Today's post is going to be a list of all the goals I want to achieve by the time winter sneaks up! Autumn is literally my favourite time of year (but isn't it so weird how people love this time of year and that it's so beautiful yet everything is dying - yeah) and every year I set myself a little list of things I want to do and I hardly ever do any of them - so this year I thought if I did a whole post about them then it might actually give me a good old kick up the arse to do them. So if you're a fan of Autumn and would like to make the most of it then check out my To Do List!

  1. Try a Pumpkin spiced latte - not a fan of Coffee but I've heard so many good things so I'm willing to try it.
  2. Snuggle by a fire.
  3. Crunch in leaves - OMG that's my favourite part!
  4. Go on a Conker Hunt.
  5. Watch Hocus Pocus - OK I do manage this every year - it's a classic!
  6. Carve a Pumpkin - I'll leave my 2 from last year down below.
  7. Take a foggy morning walk through the trees.
  8. Make toffee apples - horrible for your teeth - perfect for your tummy!
  9. Go to a Pumpkin Patch
  10. Collect fallen leaves and do arts and crafts with April
  11. Make homemade soup
  12. Go trick or Treating
  13. Layer up in cosy burgundy jumpers
  14. Drink hot chocolate in the morning (I see no wrong with this)
  15. Sit cosied up surrounded my cinnamon candles
So that is my little To Do List, Do you have an Autumn Tradition or something you've always wanted to do?



'Till next time ...

sources: pinterest


No comments