BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

My Top 5 Budget Beauty Buys!

Hello Again!

Today's post is going to be some of my favourite Make Up Products - That are so affordable!! As I mentioned in my previous post, I am a Mum so I don't have a lot of money that I can splash out on Make Up, so when I find a bargain I want to share it and tell everyone and their dog! So here are a couple of mine.

Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks

You may or may not know this, but I am not a fan of lip sticks, glosses, stains etc. But these little beauties I can make an exception! Let's start with packaging. They are super super dinkie - perfect to throw in your handbag or even a little clutch for a night out. I also like how on the packaging its a mix between matte and shiny plastic - but that is definitely the only matte part. Just like their name - they are super glossy! Even a light application makes your lips look wet! I chose Nudist and Technicoral. Technical is a really pinky coral - something I don't normally go for but I thought to push myself and give it a try, and low and behold I love it! Nudist is definitely one of those 'your lips but better' colours, so it's perfect for everyday! They're so moisturising and leave your lips feeling fantastic so I am totally going to get more shades on pay day from Boots especially seeing as they're only £3.50.



Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eye shadows

I saw Lydia (from my favourite twin YouTubers Lucy and Lydia) using this in one of their videos and I loved how much colour she got from just a little bit so I thought I would try it out. They do claim to last 24 hours so I wore a swatch on the back of my hand for at least 5 hours maybe and it was still looking good!! I like my golds and browns so I chose Eternal Gold and On and On Bronze - they are a super Metallic creamy eyeshadow which you can use as a base and then add on top or just wear this on its own. The 2 colours actually work perfectly together with Eternal Gold on the entire lid then work On and on Bronze into the crease - voila - a great metallic smokey eye! I bought these in Boots and they were 2 for £10!!



Garnier Intense Care, for body, hands and face

I have really bad dry and sensitive skin on my hands, so I will honestly try any and every cream that has the promise of Intense Moisturising effects. I just so happened to stumble upon this little guy in Poundland!! That's right, Poundland!! I am very chuffed with this cream as so far, it is keeping my hands very soft also it's a nice handy sized pot so you can pop it in your bag and take it with you wherever you go! Don't have anything else to say on this, it does exactly what it says on the tub! (Just going to be that guy, this was £1 from poundland, just encase, you know, you didn't know).



Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette

I am a massive fan of all Make Up Revolution products so when I saw this I knew I would love it! It's  the Golden Sugar Ultra Blush Palette. There are 8 different shades and they are BEAUTIFUL!! 5 of them are marbled blushes, 1 of them is a shimmery white highlight with gold marbling (perfect for highlighting under your eyebrow) - come on - stunning and the other 2 colours are matte golden/browns which I use for Bronzer and Contour. These palettes are amazing, the colours are very pigmented and they are only £6 in Superdrug. It's such good value for money - you get so much product, such great colour and great pay off! I love Make Up Revolution. Definitely give their blush palettes a try!




Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

Sooo many people rave about this concealer so I had to give it a try. First things first (I'm a realist - couldn't help myself - sorry) I really like how the applicator is like a lip gloss, you can just apply it straight to your face (Ok that's not the most hygienic way - but it's quick and easy). I would say this is light to medium coverage which is good when you've got a few problem areas but don't want a full face of make up. It also is very illuminating so I apply this under my eyes and it's like 'bags be gone'. You can pick this up in most places but right now you can get it from Superdrug for £4.49 - Bargain!! (Also if you like this you should definitely try out the Wake me Up Foundation - I have only started using it the past week - but I'm liking it so far).



So that's just a few of my Budget Beauty buys, have you found any bargains that you want to share?

'Till next time ...




No comments