BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Inspirational Quotes I love!

Hello Again,

I thought I would just do a completely different post today from my others but I guess this is the Etc in 'Blogs Vlogs Etc'. These are some quotes that really speak to me the most for different situations that life throws at you! Take when you're feeling a little down or things just seem to not be going the way you planned or when you're trying your best to get things that need doing done but things just keep distracting you (happens with me all the time, procrastination you little bitch). I find reading really positive messages/quotes makes me happier!

Sometimes you feel like you don't fit in, I personally felt like this for my entire school time, I was the kid everyone picked on and called names, blah blah blah, I think back to it now and I ask myself why didn't I stand up for myself or why did I care so much but I can't change the past. But it did really get to me back then, I just wish I had the mind set I do now back then, don't let people who don't matter to you make you feel rubbish or not worthy! You are your own person and if other people don't like you because you are different then screw them - your differences make you the person you are - and I think that's pretty damn good!

A little thing that my sister says, 'You be you, as everyone else is taken', or something along those lines, but I really like that. Don't try and be someone else, be the best you that you can be!

"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pigs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them, because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." Steve Jobs - Sam (my fiancé's favourite quote).

This one though, is the best of the best, it's my daughter's favourite saying, 'Best Day Ever!'

So here are a few others, just keep these little quotes at the back of your mind and hopefully, if a time like the ones I described up there springs up, you'll be able to come out the other end better off!

P.S. I honestly hope that you can find some happiness in these quotes because they have helped me along the way. Everyone deserves to be happy! #beeyou (my friend Eilidh's favourite saying).


Let me know your favourite quotes and what they mean to you!

'Till next time ...



Sources: Google.com











No comments