BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

That's a Wrap! - OOTD

Hello Again,

Today's post is the very first Outfit of the Day post - ever! So I don't actually know how to go about this so I'm just going to do it in my style! The reason for this post is actually because the wonderful people over at Boutique of Molly asked me if I was interested in blogging for them. I straight away said yes because it seemed like a great opportunity for me to finally get into the Fashion side of all this. I had a look on their website (which you can too, boutiqueofmolly) but I was a little set back because as you may or may not know I'm a bigger girl. (You know, I've got my lumps and bumps but I'm ok with that). But I did email back and forth with them because I didn't think I'd be able to fit into anything until they told me about their Frieda Wrap! Now I know that these are very fashionable at the moment so a couple of days later it arrived through my door and I absolutely love it!! I did speak with them to see if they were considering the plus size side of things and they said that they're always looking to expand - so if that does happen I'd love to work with them again!!

So here is my Outfit of the Day Featuring the Boutique of Molly's Frieda Wrap!

There's a (creepy) abandoned old farm house quite near where we live so Sam and I decided to go there to get some photos. I do want to say, yes I am no model - I have never said I am or that I want to be - but I had so much fun!

The Frieda Wrap is super super cosy and it comes in one size so I feel like it would fit everyone - I tend to wear size 20 and this wraps around me fine!! I love the colours too and the pattern and you can really dress it up or dress it down, I like that I can wear it with a blouse and a pair of jeans but I think this would also look good with a simple LBD. By they way, Everything else I wore is just general clothes that I got many moons ago - minus my little ankle boots, I got these from ASOS not that long ago but I can't find them anywhere online. I have also found myself wrapped up into this while having movie nights at home.







Take a look over at boutiqueofmolly.com and see if you can see anything that you love! You can also use the Code MOLLY for 20% off!

'Till next time ...


No comments