BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Lush Haul | Christmas

Hello Again,

As you may know I am quite a fan of Lush so after Christmas I knew I wanted to get some of their Christmas goodies and it was all 50% off - Amazing! I went to the Dundee store as we were staying in St. Andrews and it's so much bigger than Aberdeen's so I took my time and had a good look round and this is what I grabbed!

Snow Angel | Bath Melt

This smells so much like a batten burg cake, it's making me hungry! I love the glitter on this one too. I have really dry skin especially at this time of year so I'm hoping that it will leave me feeling silky soft!


'Rich in moisturising cocoa butter, with a delicate marzipan scent, this blend of rose, benzoin and cassie absolute treats winter skin to a softening, floral soak. Drop into your bath water to release a magical Christmas scene.'

Bar Humbug | Bubble Bar

This is one of the products that I just don't know if I really like it or not. I think the smell is a mix between fresh lemon and liquorice. But I love the look of this purple and white swirled bar sprinkled in silver glitter! 


'It's all humbug, I tell you. Humbug! Crumble this bar under running water for relaxing antidote of cleaning tarragon oil and fennel; it's a safe haven for Scrooges.'

Lord of Misrule | Bath Bomb

I think this is part of their Halloween releases but they still had a pile of them so I thought I'd grab one while I could! This is such an earthy scented bath bomb I'm interested to see what this looks like once launched into the bath!


'Revel in the bath with this wine-coloured, mystically scented bath.'

Magic Wand | Re-usable Bubble Bar

I have bought one of these before but I haven't actually used it before, April has been using it and she absolutely loves it so I had to pick up another one (Might get one use out of it for myself).


'Wave a magic wand over bath time with this candy sweet re-usable bubble bar wand. Swish around your bath for Snow Fairy-scented bubbles then pop it on the side to dry out for next time.'

Santa's Belly | Shower Jelly

I've been wanting to get this since I first saw it and I got their last one! This is full of fresh apple juice and fruity vegan wine to nourish and refresh the skin - can I also add that it's full of little glittery stars! Just saying!


Santa Baby | Lip Tint

I picked this up just because I was intrigued by it but I think I'll be giving it to my sister because I think it's more orange than red and I don't think I suit it but it does smell incredible - it's just like Kola Cubes, remember those?! I may just keep it to have a whiff every now and then!


Snow Fairy | Shower Gel

I had to get this again because I went through my tiny little bottle so quickly! If you don't like overly sweet scents then this is definitely not for you but fortunately I love them! 


'Add a little sparkle to your shower by cleansing with this candy-floss scented favourite'.

Brightside | Bubble Bar

This is the one normal product that I really wanted to try because of it's fresh scent!! It smells so orangey and lemony, I think this will be great for when I'm needing a little pick-me-up!


'This bright, triple orange-scented bubble bar is large enough for at least two baths. Crumble half a bar under a running tap to enjoy mountains of uplifting, zesty bubbles.'

The Magic of Christmas | Reusable Bubble Bar

Can we please just take a moment for this Beautiful product!! If you love the typical scent of Christmas - cinnamon and spice (and all things nice) then you will actually love this. I love everything about it - every single detail from the glitter, to the cinnamon stick all the way to the bell - just shouts Christmas! I'm going to keep this one for a dreary day when I've got the January Blues to bring back all my Christmas memories!


'Foam Alone? Stir up clove and almond Christmas magic with this toasty cinnamon stick. Swish around your bath to make enchanting bubbles, then pop to dry for the next time.'

So that's my (almost all) Christmas Lush Haul! Did you manage to get some Christmas Lush Products? What was your favourite?

'Till next time ...

3 comments

  1. Nawwwwwww I love this! Thank you! I am deffo up for meeting this year, lets arrange it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got lots but candy mountain is deffo my fave X
    www.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete