BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Product of the week | Collaboration with Hannahhearts

Hello Again!!

It's that time of the month where Hannah from Hannahhearts and myself talk about our product of the week!! Be sure to check out Hannah's post, I really want to try out the foundation that she has been loving!!

My product of the week has been one of MAC's matte lipsticks in the shade Whirl! I actually bought this in a mini MAC haul at the start of the year and when I saw this shade I was a little terrified because I'm not a lipstick wearer and this is quite dark but honestly I have grown to love it! If you're looking for that 90's grunge, browny nude shade then look no further! As its a matte lipstick it lasts quite long on the lips which maybe makes you think it would be drying but it's actually really creamy and hydrating - I just love it!!


Here's a little photo of me wearing Whirl.


So if you're looking to try a new lipstick why don't you give Whirl, a whirl!!
(yeah I know, sorry, couldn't resist).

Thanks for reading my post about my product of the week, go check out Hannah's.

What's been your most loved product recently?

No comments