BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

March Favourites

Hello Again,

It honestly feels like just last week that I was doing my February Favourites but it's not, so here are my March Favourites.

I'm going to start with Beauty as let's be real, it's my favourite thing to talk about. Something I have been using all month and I think it was actually in my February favourites but oh well, it's the Liz Earle cleanse and polish. I'm not going to bang on and on about this as I have spoken about it my it's cleared my skin up so nicely so yes, it's a thumbs up from me! (if you do want to read about me banging on about this check out my review here).

This month I have two favourites that were actually in March's Glossy Box and they are the Hey Honey Good Morning Face Serum and the 504 Large Angled brush fro Luxie! I have been using the hey honey serum under my makeup almost everyday and I love that it leaves my skin feeling super soft. The Luxie brush has been ideal for blending in my cream highlighter, it's so soft and hasn't shed at all. My last beauty item that has been a favourite this past month is this beautiful light pink blush from Loreal. It's in the shade Radiant Rose and it's super pigmented (honestly, I went to town with this one day and looked like coco the clown's missing sister) so I do recommend just a little on your brush to give you a nice natural flush to the face.  It's also got little specs of glitter in it so it's perfect if you want to look radiant.


Another favourite this month has been my flower necklace from Cath Kidston. Sam bought me this for my Christmas two years ago and I hardly ever wore it, but I found it in a drawer in my house a few weeks ago and I just started wearing it again. It is however missing a flower because one of the clasps broke but I manage to take that away and put the necklace back together. I have also been loving the fact that the sun has been making an appearance recently (ok for about five minute periods at a time but it's still better than it has been) so I love that the shops are all filled with colourful tulips. 

And then we have mini eggs. They kind of speak for themselves (mmm mini eggs).

Another favourite has been this little fluff ball called Atlas. He's now 9 weeks old and he's super duper cute!


My last favourite of the month has to be my experience at Go Ape, Crathes Castle. We were harnessed in and were climbing and swinging through the trees. It was such a good experience but I realised I had a fear of heights, but I would actually do it again! If you want to hear more about it check out my post dedicated to it: HERE.


So they are all my favourites for the month of March. I have been super busy blog wise this month, blogger meet ups and events so I'm excited to see what April has in store! What's been your favourite things in March?

1 comment

  1. I really want to try Liz Earle products but the price puts me off a little, even though I've only heard good things! I love the look of the blush, it's perfect for Spring time! Also Atlas is so cute, how tiny is he! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete