BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

My September Favourites

Hello Again,

I'm a little bit behind with this but better late than never, this post is going to be all about my September Favourites - which there is a lot! (Like a lot a lot). But before I go ahead I would just like to thank everyone who reads my blog or who has read it, to everyone who comments and everyone who has messaged me saying that they like the content - I do hope to please. But seriously it all does really make this whole process worthwhile! Right - enough smushyness - let's get down to the favourites (like I said there is a lot so quickly grab a cuppa and a couple of biscuits, because you're going to be here for a while).


I literally don't know where to start as September has been full of new things but it flew by. I think I'll go with what I can smell just now, which is a new product from the Zoella Beauty Range, it's her Hand Cream called Wonder Hand. Now this is an extension of her first product range that she released, now as I've said over and over before, I have really bad skin on my hands and it's getting to that time of year where they really badly flare up so I have been trying this out to see if it is worthy of being one of the many hand creams that will live in my bag until about February and it has certainly made the cut! I love the smell of this and can I please add, the packaging is gorgeous!! (Rose Gold just gets me overtime - god damn it). But I also like how it is a little lid and not a big plastic one like you get on most hand creams - I think it just makes it look a bit fancier!


Also springing up in my favourites again is the Garnier Micellar Water, I find this perfect for taking off my make up and it hydrates my skin while doing so.

Next up is my Arched Powder 100 brush from the Real Techniques bold metals collection. Now this brush was really taking a back seat as I had stopped using pressed powders as I felt they were drying out my skin but since I have been using a very dewy foundation I have went back to my stay matte powder just to mattify parts of my face and I have been using this brush and it made me remember why I bought it in the first place. This brush is perfect for gently applying powders and it's super soft (after taking my photos I found myself stroking my face with it while watching TV - weirdo). It is quite pricey - especially for my budget but I've found that it washes really well so I think it'll last a good while - so I can justify the price.


I have two other beauty products from a YouTuber, and that lovely lady is Mrs (Congratulations to both you and Jim) Tanya Burr! I have been looking for that perfect autumnal nail colour and I have found it in her nail polish in the shade New York Night. This is a lovely deep plum which I think goes with everything! It's also really durable as I only have one chip and the last time I applied it was a good few days ago. Her other product that I have been loving this past month actually kind of matches the nail polish and it's one of her lip glosses in the shade Berry Picking. I love everything about this, the texture, the application, the taste, everything! It applies really well and lasts for quite a good time - not the longest but still good. I also love the packaging on both of these products - the gold detailing is on point.



A favourite thing that I did (it was actually last night so technically it should be in my October favourite, but I'm including it in September's - call me a rebel) was going to see Fall Out Boy! The 15 year old girl in me was so excited when I bought my ticket at the beginning of the year but the closer it got to the actual date I was getting nervous as I hadn't been to a concert/gig in so long. But as soon as I got there I was loving the whole experience! The reason I went was actually to accompany my little brother as he really wanted to go but didn't have anyone to go with and I didn't want him going on his own but I'm so glad I decided to go. They had 3 support acts in total, the first was a band called Charley Marley which - to be completely honest - I thought were rather rubbish, but the next act was a duo called Matt and Kim and they had so much energy I loved them. And the main support act was Professor green, he was so good too - it's not the kind of music that I listen to on a daily basis but I was singing along and bopping about. Fall Out boy themselves were awesome, I used to listen to their old stuff when I was younger so I was really happy to find them singing some of their 'classics' like Dance Dance and This ain't a scene. 10 out of 10 from me!


Next up is something that I had been eyeing up for a while, it's Mac's Face and Body Foundation and I am in the shade N1 which is the lightest one. I am always trying to achieve that Jaclyn Hill dewy look and with this little bad boy I can achieve it! It's a very water based foundation which is great for my dry skin as it's very hydrating and it's also got really good coverage scales as you can put a thin layer on or build it up to a more full coverage (please note that if you are going to use this for full coverage be prepared to use a lot of product).


Last up is a Loreal color riche eyeshadow in the shade Nude 200. When I was out shopping and saw this I just had to have it as it's totally a 'Sarah color'. I love my golds and browns so this is perfect for me. It's one of the butteriest eye shadows I've ever used plus it's super pigmented. I have been wearing this just on it's own with mascara or I've been using it as part of a smokey eye!


So that's my September favourites, what are yours? If you have done a blog post on yours please leave me a link so I can have a read!

'Till next time ...

No comments