BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Go Ape This Christmas | Adventurous Gift Guide

Looking for a more adventurous gift this Christmas? Well why don't you gift a tree top adventure and a little bit of Virtual Reality?! This Christmas if you buy gift vouchers for Go Ape then you get a free Virtual Reality headset and app (worth £6.00)

There are four different experiences to choose from for the gift vouchers and they are:


You can download the Go Ape 360 App available on the App Store and for Android and experience all of what Go Ape have to offer in the comfort of your own home! You simply slide your phone into the headset and you are transported to a Go Ape location. 




I experienced Go Ape for the first time this year and I have to say, I never thought I'd attempt to conquer my fear of heights but it was an opportunity I didn't want to pass on and I'm so glad I didn't. There are 30 locations all over the UK each with something different on offer. There are experiences for young chimps as well as older gorillas and even Segway tours at certain locations. It really does make a great family day out but prepare to get muddy as you can land the zip lines on your backside -but that just adds to the fun!

The VR Headset is perfect for people who haven't experienced the treetops yet as when you try it you get the feeling of being right up there. This was my first time trying out any Virtual Reality Headset and I can see it being a hit in 2017, Such a cool extra present and will be a success with the whole family.


Be quick as the offer is only for a limited time, you don't want to miss it!

If you'd like to find out more about my trip to the tree tops then you can read all about it here - one of my best experiences of the entire year!


Have you been to any of the Go Ape Locations? If so where?



*I was gifted the VR Headset but as always all opinions are my own

No comments