BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram Round Up!

Hello Again,

It has been sort of quiet on the blog for a while so I thought I'd let you know what I've been up to over the past few weeks. They sure have been jam packed!

left to right, top to bottom

1. Leaves - check! Autumnal colours - check! Just your basic photo of Autumn
2. My little girl turned 4. I can't believe it, we spent a few days having family round at the house and this one ate cake, played with her toys and laughed.
3. Sam and I went on a photoshoot for a blog post but it was an absolute dud - bar this photo. It's so natural and he looks like he's literally away to tell me to bugger off. Possibly my favourite photo of us.
4. The past few weeks have been filled with cheesy goodness and cocktails galore. This one was taken when I went to Revolution with a huge group of bloggers to try their new pizza menu - it was a good day!
5. #ABERSCREAM. I had the delight in co hosting the very first abzchat event and it went down a treat! So many fantastic bloggers came to support us - roll on the next event!
6. What a Tart! I did a little bit of baking over the past few weeks and this lemon tart was hands down the best thing I made. I think I may make it again this weekend ...
7. My toot all wrapped up at Dunnotter Castle. She loved being so close to the castle, it made her feel like a princess. 
8. Make that champagne POP! Myself and Julia went to the Fairmont in St. Andrews to experience their new Savoy London Afternoon Tea and oh it was decadent. We so want to go back!
9. Again, myself and Julia spent a few days in Fife for the 48hour Feast of Fife conference. Just like it's name we sampled some of what Fife had to offer and boy do they have a lot to offer. It was a great chance to get to meet some great foodie bloggers from around Scotland and even Ireland.

Let me know what you've been up to and if you've done a round up post leave your links down below as I'd love to read them!

No comments