BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

Jamtastic' Jammy Dodger Blondies!

I have been very excited to share this Jamtastic' recipe with you as it is definitely one of my Favourites! I have combined my love of Blondies and Jammy Dodgers and the results are AH-MAZING - if I do say so myself, and I do! The sweetness of the White Chocolate and the chewiness of the Dodger is just heaven in your mouth. 

I'm so happy with how they turned out and I hope you like them just as much as I do. Happy Baking!


Ingredients

170g of Unsalted Butter
3 large eggs
250g Caster Sugar
280g of Plain Flour
250g of White Chocolate
2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
Couple of teaspoons of Strawberry Jam - seeded or seedless
Some Jammy Dodger Biscuits 

Are you ready to make these beauties? Right, let's do this. Set your oven to 170 fan and line your 9in by 13in tin with greaseproof paper and set aside.

Melt your butter and white chocolate together in a large pan, I used Milkybar chocolate for this and was worried that it would be too sickly but it was just perfect. Keep stirring until this has all melted together - Keep an eye on it so it doesn't burn then take your mixture off of the heat and keep to one side.

In a large bowl add the sugar and eggs and mix until light then add in your chocolatey mixture and the two teaspoons of vanilla. Make sure that everything is combined then start to add your flour a bit at a time making sure there are no lumps! Once your blondie batter is all stirred, pour it into your prepared tin (totally felt like I was on Blue Peter there 'here's one I prepared earlier').


Now time to get all arty farty and swirl in some Jam! You can use as much Jam as you want but I used about 3 heaped teaspoons - it just depends how jammy you really want them. Add your jam into a little bowl and give it a good old mix then drop it all over your batter - I found this was easier than just taking it straight from the jar- then take a sharp knife and swirl it all around.

Once you're happy with your masterpiece it's time to add the Jammy Dodgers! Now you can break them up or add them whole like I did, Just space them out and push them into your batter and voila - it's all ready for the oven!

Pop them in for 25 to 30 minutes depending on how gooey you want your blondies (mine could have done with a few minutes more) then leave to cool completely - keep those hands away from them until they are cool! Then slice and serve! It's really as easy as that! 


Let me know if you make these brilliant Blondies as I'd love to see them! Have a great Sunday whatever you're doing!



No comments