BlogsVlogsEtc. Powered by Blogger.

S/S 16 Top Beauty Trends | Farfetch

Hello Again,

As sad as I am to say this, Summer is almost over (especially if you like in Scotland like I do) - But we did have a good-ish summer! What was really good was the summer beauty trends and now that Farfetch has launched Beauty you can get your hands on everything you need to create the latest trends! Farfetch have put together four of their best Spring Summer looks and what products you can use. Take a look!




My favourite look of Spring Summer has to be Au Naturale - I've enjoyed embracing the no make up, make up look. I've been using lightweight foundation to keep my skin looking natural and letting a few freckles show through, matte bronzer to gently carve out my cheekbones and a light stoke of highlight to make them pop. Again, a matte bronzer in the crease of my eye to define it and a light coat of mascara and I'm good to go. Looks like in the words of Beyonce, 'I woke up like this' and there was minimal effort - but if only they knew!

Be sure to check out all things Beauty at Farfetch!!



No comments